Conversation Survivalist.
We left St. Louis Monday afternoon for Dallas. We’d spent the morning reorganizing the boxes in which we keep our merchandise and auxiliary percussive instruments, writing emails, and printing handbills ahead of our Austin showcases.
Seeds Temporary Mobile Remote Headquarters, St. Louis, MO (STMRHSLM).
Mike tried to eat a baby garden gnome.
Mike also played some piano. NOT PICTURED: Brian singing on top of the piano.
Greetings from Sir Franklin Redhawk.
Greetings from The Micklen Man.
Saggy Boobs, This Exit.We had dinner and got back on the road just as the sun was setting. We had a tremendous view of the night sky which would otherwise have held our attention all the way through the state had it not been for all the fires! No joke, there were fields ablaze everywhere we turned. It seemed that as soon as we passed one fire, another would begin. My impressions of Oklahoma are at this point : 1. totally beautiful, clear night sky 2. fires, fires everywhere, and soon 3. giant monuments of Indians hanging out in front of strip malls. I fell back asleep and when I woke up we were pulling into Dallas.
I’m an early riser. The boys were fast asleep when I got dressed and got antsy to move around. I convinced The Micklen Man we should do some exploring and he, after resigning to the fact that he wasn’t going to get back to sleep, took me and BaVanaramma to the grocery store for breakfast.
When we got back, Redhawk and Nighthawk were up and assembling some TSS promotional samplers to hand out at the festival. We ate together, relaxed a little, and set off for Austin.
"No I'm totally awake."
"summunahWHERE AM I! DIJOO TAKE MY FISH had me a DOGCAT once DONTTOUCHMYSTUFF!!"—Margaret
